More Information for GM GENUINE 1711114
|GM Genuine parts may ship in a GM Genuine or AcDelco box. The product will fit and function the same.
|GM GENUINE 1711114 Specifications|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad (IN)||.41|
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad (IN)||.41|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad (MM)||10.41|
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad (MM)||10.41|
|Friction Material Bonding Type||Bonded|
|Pad FMSI Number||D1659|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||Yes||
|Does Not Include Retainer|
|When you need high-quality stopping power for your vehicle, rely on GM Genuine Brake Pads. Built to meet stringent FMVSS guidelines, GM Genuine OE Brake Pads come with premium hardware, shims, chamfers, slots and are integrally-molded (I-M) for excellent heat characteristics and long-life performance. Backed by competitive warranty coverage, GM Genuine Pads give you the quality your vehicle deserves.
Features & Benefits:
- Friction material is integrally-molded to the backing plate for bond integrity
- Premium shims, slots, and chamfers help to diminish noise, vibration, and braking harshness
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Brake Pad Signs of Wear
- Chirping, grinding, or squeaking noises when braking
- Difficulty stopping the vehicle
- A low or sinking brake pedal
- Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation)
- Vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to replace all my brake parts when replacing my brake pads? No, but it is a good idea to inspect them for wear-out, cracking, leaking, etc.
- Do I have to replace my brake pads after a certain amount of time? No, but it is a good idea to inspect your brake pads at each tire rotation.
Attention California Customers - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty Information:24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty