|Schrader is the global leader in TPMS innovation, design, quality, and technology. More than 160 million Schrader sensors are in operation worldwide – more than 54% of the global vehicle market. OEMs choose Schrader's direct TPMS technology because they produce high-performance solutions worthy of quality-focused OEM brands. Schrader offers direct-fit TPMS sensors that are 1-for-1 replacements for the sensors installed on the vehicle at the assembly line. All components are Schrader-packaged: sensor design, valve body, receiver, and the complex RF protocols that make the TPMS system work properly.
TPMS Sensors typically need to be replaced for one of the following three reasons:
Note: It typically makes sense to replace all sensors at once since batteries have similar life spans
Should I replace my TPMS sensor when replacing my tire?
- Battery Life – Estimated life of 5 to 10 years or 100k miles
- Damage – Caused by accidents, pot holes, etc
- Corrosion – Typically from road salt (cold weather climates) or galvanic corrosion
- If the new set of tires is expected to cross over the TPMS battery threshold consider replacing the TPMS Sensors now to avoid tire mounting fees
- Otherwise TPMS manufacturers recommend using a service kit to replace TPMS components to prolong life
WARNING: This product contains chemicals including lead, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and reproductive issues. For more Information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Body Transmitter Color||Red|
|Number of Clips||N/A|
|Grommet Type||20 Deg Large|
|Nut Size||19 mmL - 12 mm Hex|
|Includes Plastic Insulator||No|
|Activation Tool Type||Magnet|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 5096808AA, 52088990AC, 52088990AD, 8973271890, MN103033|
|SCHRADER Warranty Information:12 Months|