|All Literature is in English unless otherwise specified
|1975 Jeep Shop Manuals & Sales Brochures on CD-ROM|
Detroit Iron Information Systems provides factory service, parts, and electrical
manuals on CD-Rom for 1972 and older GM and 1979 and older Chrysler, Ford,
and Jeep cars and trucks. They provide a scanned copy of the original factory
manuals in an easy to use CD-Rom format. From the CD you can print the section
you need, use it and file it for future reference.
- The most comprehensive coverage in the industry - All Detroit Iron CDs contain the factory service or shop manual and any applicable supplement. The factory service/shop manual includes coverage on all mechanical and electrical systems as well as specifications, wiring diagrams, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, installation and removal, and covers all systems.
- Easy to use - Just point and click to get right to the section you need!
- General Information (Normally VIN plate encoding is included)
- Brakes (power and standard systems)
- Steering (power and standard systems)
- Front and rear suspension
- Wheels and tires
- Axles and drive lines
- All electrical systems (battery, starter, alternator or generator,
- Engine Mechanical
- Engine Fuel (carburation, pumps, etc)
- Accessories (air cond./heater/radio/etc.)
- Cooling system and radiator
- Instruments and gauges
- Lighting system
- Fuel tank and exhaust systems.
- Body Manual (sometimes found in the Service Manual.
|DETROIT IRON Warranty Information:Lifetime for defective CD|