|Standard® is the premier professional engine management brand in the automotive aftermarket today. Standard leads the way in advanced automotive technology with more than 40,000 products for complete vehicle coverage.|
Features & Benefits:
- In manufacturing, SMP utilizes a laser etching system to calibrate thick film printed circuits. This method provides for high accuracy reading of actual oil pressure in vehicle’s engine.
- In construction, they utilize high temperature, polyimide film diaphragms. These provide for exceptional cycle durability & resistance to rupture & oil leakage. Units are designed to handle rapid pressure pulsations, without component damage.
- All units are 100% tested using automated equipment that activates the switch, checks for leaks & stresses the part to ensure specification compliance, even under the most demanding operating conditions.
- Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, they maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 10002798, 10012967, 25036001, 457874, D1811, SWG1702|