|OIL PRESSURE LIGHT SWITCH|
|Committed to being the best, Standard Motor Products manufactures and distributes a full line of engine management related products, including ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts.|
Features & Benefits:
- In manufacturing, SMP utilizes a laser etching system to calibrate thick film printed circuits. This method provides for high accuracy reading of actual oil pressure in vehicle’s engine.
- In construction, SMP utilizes high temperature, polyimide film diaphragms. These provide for exceptional cycle durability & resistance to rupture & oil leakage. Units are designed to handle rapid pressure pulsations, without component damage.
- All units are 100% tested using automated equipment that activates the switch, checks for leaks & stresses the part to ensure specification compliance, even under the most demanding operating conditions.
- SMP's switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 12322994, 14057554, 140575554, 3231347, 3747431, 4186352, C1804, D1834, J3231347, J3747431, J4186352, SWC1708|
|STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Warranty Information:Ignition Control modules (ICM) and ProSeries wire sets - Five years/50,000 miles. Return & rebuild parts have same warranty as new parts. T-Series parts - 1 year. All other parts - 3 years/36,000 miles.Warranty Details|