Delphi sets itself apart from the fuel pump competition with three words: fast pressure rise. As the OE, Delphi knows how to restore fast-pressure performance and system integrity translating to better pumping through less energy. Our pumps are designed to operate under extreme temperatures, quick engine starts and to avoid low-fuel hesitation, including alcohol fuels and blends.
- Increased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing
- Better security and durability with multiple redundant buttons on the fuel level sensor
- Improved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components
- Large volume reservoir maintains sufficient fuel in low fuel situations and vehicle cornering
- Longer pump life as a result of a two-strainer system keeping out contaminates
- Lower failure rates due to its innovative design and durability.
- Reduced potential for greenhouse gas emissions via the EVAP system because of integrated OE fuel vapor pressure sensor.
- Guaranteed correct gas gauge reading
Fuel Pump Replacement: Do it right the first time!
Prior to Replacing Pump, check:
- Fuel Pump Fuse(s)
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Voltage at the Pump - test for bad wiring
- Voltage drop test - corroded connector, bad wiring
- Fuel System Pressure - test for pump pressure being outside accepted range
When Replacing Pump, also:
- Replace the Fuel Filter
- Replace the Fuel Strainer
- Clean / Flush Tank
- Refill with fresh, uncontaminated fuel
|Inlet Outside Diameter||0.313"|
|Gasket or Seal Included||Yes|
|Inlet Type||Hose Bead|
|Inlet Fitting Thread Size||1/2 in. - 20 UNF |
|Average Flow Rating||25 GP|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 6416611, 6441484, 6470969, C60E9350B, C6OE9350B, C6ZZ9350A, C80Z9350A, C80Z9350A1, C8DE9350B, C8OZ9350A, C8OZ9350A1, C8ZE9350A, C8ZZ9350A, D0AE9350B, D0AE9350C, D0AZ9350B, D0AZ9350C, D20E9350AA, D2OE9350AA, D2TE9350BA, D2TE9350KA, D30E9350AA, D30E9350BA, D30Z9350A, D30Z9350B, D3OE9350AA, D3OE9350BA, D3OZ9350A, D3OZ9350B, D40E9350AA, D40E9350BA, D40E9350CA, D40E9350DA, D40Z9350B, D4OE9350AA, D4OE9350BA, D4OE9350CA, D4OE9350DA, D4OZ9350B|