|TPMS Service Pack / EZ-sensor Rubber Valve Service Pack|
|Selecting high-quality sensors, service packs, and accessories for today's vehicles ensures that quality standards are met and customers can drive safely with their TPMS system fully operational. Schrader service packs provide the essential components that must be replaced each and every time a TPMS-equipped vehicle requires a tire to be removed for service. Components include (but are not limited to) a Schrader valve core, sealing cap, grommet, nut, and stem.
- Electroless nickel-plated valve cores
- Schrader OEM-quality components
- Components are sensor specific tailored to specific vehicle make, model and year
- Nuts are anondized aluminum, elimitating the contact of two dissimilar metals that would lead to corrosion and material deterioration.
TPMS Sensors typically need to be replaced for one of the following three reasons:
Note: It typically makes sense to replace all sensors at once since batteries have similar life spans
Should I replace my TPMS sensor when replacing my tire?
- Battery Life – Estimated life of 5 to 10 years or 100k miles
- Damage – Caused by accidents, pot holes, etc
- Corrosion – Typically from road salt (cold weather climates) or galvanic corrosion
- If the new set of tires is expected to cross over the TPMS battery threshold consider replacing the TPMS Sensors now to avoid tire mounting fees
- Otherwise TPMS manufacturers recommend using a service kit to replace TPMS components to prolong life
WARNING: This product contains chemicals including lead, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and reproductive issues. For more Information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Includes Core||Yes - Complete Valve|
|Includes Washer Valve Assembly||No|
|Washer Valve Assembly Length (mm)||N/A|
|Washer Outside Diameter (mm)||N/A|
|Includes Stem||Yes - Snap-In Tubeless Tire Valve Stem|
|Includes Mounting Screw||Yes - T-10 Sensor|
|Includes Plastic Insulator||No|
|Includes Installation Pin||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 20008, 25920615|
|SCHRADER Warranty Information:12 Months|