|High Carbon Alloy Brake Disc|
Centric High Carbon Alloy Brake Rotors contain an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces the possibility of pad squeal, especially with higher friction, European style brake pad compounds. Proprietary Molybdenum and Chromium alloys resist rotor cracking during high performance use or repeat stop situations. This alloy also increases the friction couple improving brake performance and stopping power. Increased Chromium and Carbon content is also more resistant to oxidation.
Features & Benefits:
- Symmetric vane castings enable proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency, resulting in superior braking power
- Black E-Coat anti-corrosive coating protects the cooling vanes and mounting surfaces from rusting prematurely
- Double disc ground friction surface finish virtually eliminates run out and any disc thickness variation issues
- Mill Balancing reduces rotor vibration and ensures smooth operation at all speeds
- Non-directional finish for improved rotor and pad break-in
Attention California Customers - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|CENTRIC Warranty Information:90 days/3,000 miles|