TYC offers the world's most comprehensive automotive replacement lighting products. Quality is the hallmark of TYC products, supported by their reputation as a respected worldwide Original Equipment lamp supplier to Ford Motor Company (through Visteon), Navistar, Daimler, Suzuki, and Fleetwood Industries.
Features & Benefits:
- "Drop-in fit", with comparable tolerance, virtually identical mounting provisions, and interchangeability with OE wiring harnesses.
- Enhanced chroming process for blemish-free reflectors to ensure light clarity and a precise beam pattern.
- Improved, sealed design adjusting mechanism that keeps gears lubricated, clean, and protected from dirt and grease from the road.
- Designed to be structurally sound to maintain integrity in the worst conditions through rigorous cycle testing, vibration simulation, and internal quality control measures.
- Comparable to OEM in breathability and structural integrity with features like a Gore-tex fabric membrane to allow moisture to escape but also repel liquid.
- Meets or exceeds applicable DOT/SAE standards and complies with the U.S. Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, FMVSS-108.
- Produced by certified ISO9001:2000 and QS9000 facilities.
For extra confidence, some TYC lamps are certified (denoted in catalog) by independent, third party organizations like CAPA or NSF who guarantee fitment and quality equal to original equipment.
Attention California Customers - WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Components Included||Complete Assembly|
|High Beam Bulb Included||Yes|
|High Beam Bulb Type||Halogen|
|Low Beam Bulb Included||Yes|
|Low Beam Bulb Type||H9/H11|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 260603TA9A, NI2502208|
|TYC Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime for non-commercial useWarranty Details|