Delphi sets itself apart from the fuel pump competition with three words: fast pressure rise. As the OE, Delphi knows how to restore fast-pressure performance and system integrity translating to better pumping through less energy. Our pumps are designed to operate under extreme temperatures, quick engine starts and to avoid low-fuel hesitation, including alcohol fuels and blends.
- Increased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing
- Better security and durability with multiple redundant buttons on the fuel level sensor
- Improved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components
- Large volume reservoir maintains sufficient fuel in low fuel situations and vehicle cornering
- Longer pump life as a result of a two-strainer system keeping out contaminates
- Lower failure rates due to its innovative design and durability.
- Reduced potential for greenhouse gas emissions via the EVAP system because of integrated OE fuel vapor pressure sensor.
- Guaranteed correct gas gauge reading
Fuel Pump Replacement: Do it right the first time!
Prior to Replacing Pump, check:
- Fuel Pump Fuse(s)
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Voltage at the Pump - test for bad wiring
- Voltage drop test - corroded connector, bad wiring
- Fuel System Pressure - test for pump pressure being outside accepted range
When Replacing Pump, also:
- Replace the Fuel Filter
- Replace the Fuel Strainer
- Clean / Flush Tank
- Refill with fresh, uncontaminated fuel
|System Pressure||5 PSI|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Package Contents||Mechanical Fuel Pump, Gasket, Instruction Sheet |
|Inlet Outside Diameter||0.313 in|
|Gasket or Seal Included||Yes|
|Inlet Type||Hose Bead|
|Inlet Fitting Thread Size||1/2 in. - 20 UNF |
|Average Flow Rating||40 GPH|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): C5AE9350D, C5AZ9350B, C60E9350A, C6OE9350A, C80E9350A, C8AZ9350A, C8OE9350A|