|Compressor; w/ Clutch; OE-specified Oil included|
|As one of the world's largest OE suppliers of A/C compressors, DENSO units are specified by most major vehicle manufacturers. DENSO First Time Fit ® A/C compressors are manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance.
- Comes complete with OE-specified oil.
- OE-specified O-rings & seals are compatible with both R12 and R134a refrigerants.
- Snap rings designed to improve performance under extreme heat.
- Thrust bearings structured to withstand tension and stress for maximum durability.
- Pistons are PTFE surface treated for smooth, efficient operation.
- Valve, shaft & swash plates are designed with a lightweight aluminum alloy for added strength.
Compressor Trouble Shooting Guide
Should I also replace my condenser?
Vehicle manufacturers recommend that the condenser be replaced whenever the compressor is replaced. While older Tube & Fin style condensers can technically be flushed, metal shards from a failed compressor can get lodged in the cylindrical tubes and restrict refrigerant flow, diminishing the heat transfer capabilities of the condenser and A/C system. Newer style, mini-tube condensers cannot be flushed and should always be replaced along with the compressor.
|Clutch Maximum Diameter||120.0 MM|
|Compressor Mount Hole Quantity||4|
|Mounting Type||Bolt Tangent|
|New Or Remanufactured||New|
|Pulley Belt Type||Serpentine|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 275584, 9770138071RU, 977013K220, 977013K220RU|
|Warranty Information:12 Months|