|Standard® is the premier professional engine management brand in the automotive aftermarket today. Standard leads the way in advanced automotive technology with more than 40,000 products for complete vehicle coverage.|
Features & Benefits:
- Their advanced flow matched injectors promote smooth engine operation and balanced fuel delivery reducing overall fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- Stainless steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body leading to an extended service life
- Precision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel
- High-temp Viton o-rings enable prolonged sealing of injector under extreme heat conditions
- Fiber optic yttrium aluminum garnet "YAG" laser welding and 100 million cycle testing ensure quality in every box
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails, their products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- As a global manufacturer, they have complete control of the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
What are symptoms of a problematic injector?
- Check Engine Light/Misfiring engine caused by a change in the injector's flow
- Noticeable fuel odor caused by leaky injector
- Reduced gas mileage caused by an incorrect injector spray pattern
- Inconsistent engine idling, hesitation or stalling caused by dirty injectors due to low quality fuel
What Are Common Causes of Failure?
Improper fuel filter maintenance can cause the injector to clog with debris. Poor quality fuel often results in deposits on the fuel injector disrupting the fuel spray pattern.
Should you replace all injectors at once?
If an injector is faulty on a vehicle with high mileage chances are the remaining injectors are in a similar condition, or will be in the near future. Replacing your injectors as a set ensures each cylinder is receiving the same amount of fuel leading to better performance and improved fuel economy. Since the time required to replace a single injector is about the same as replacing all the injectors it is recommended to replace them as a set.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 022906031A|