|StopTech Sport Drilled/Slotted|
StopTech Sport Rotors offer improved cooling as well as other advantages the competition doesn't offer.
Drilled or Slotted?
- Power Alloy: Improves crack resistance and reduces noise, vibration and harshness (NVH).
- Cryogenic Treating: Improves the performance and wear characteristics of metal components.
- 100% fully machined finishes including rotor hats: Provides better rotor balance and creates a cleaner, more finished looking component.
- Symmetric Vane Casting: Provides proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency, resulting in superior braking power and safety.
- Directional Vane Design: Provides increased resistance to brake fade and faster thermal recovery to temperature spikes generated by aggressive or repeat stops.
- Mill Balancing: Reduces feedback associated with rotor vibration and provides a smooth confident application of braking force.
|CENTRIC Warranty Information:90 days/3,000 miles|