Walker Products oxygen sensors use an OE base, made at the OEM factories, on the OE production lines for precise fit, form, and function. Walker Products sensors are engineered, assembled, and 100% performance tested in the USA.
- Platinum Electrode – Platinum withstands exhaust temperatures and is both catalytic and conductive, to assist in the interchange between oxygen ions and oxygen molecules.
- Dual Shield – The holes in these high temperature shields are offset to inhibit the access of water droplets to the heated ceramic surfaces, thus protecting the ceramic.
- Plasma Sprayed Protective Coating – High temperature plasma sprayed ceramic coatings have microscopic pores that protect the electrode and control the diffusion of exhaust gas.
- Stable at 1000 degrees C – The high temperature stability ensures long life at elevated exhaust temperatures.
- Rolled Threads – Rolled threads do not have the sharp edges and burrs of cut threads. The rolled threads are easy to install and give a more consistent compression of the crush washer.
- Stainless Steel Hex Nut – High temperature stainless steel resists corrosion and leaking.
- Ceramic Element – The ceramic element is modified zirconium oxide, which transfers oxygen ions. This ion transfer is the basis for the operation of the oxygen sensor.
- Crimped Weather Seal – The crimp helps maintain seal integrity despite the expansion of the metal shell caused by multiple wide temperature excursions, from freezing cold to glowing hot.
- PTFE Filter – The filter repels water droplets while allowing air to pass. The filter ensures clean, neutral air in the air reference.
Common O2 Sensor Locations, Service Intervals, & Helpful Links:
Attention California Customers - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Nickel and Nickel Alloyed Stainless Steel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Connector Shape||Radiused Polygon |
|Overall Length||19.8 IN|
|Thread Diameter||18.0 mm|
|Wire Gauge Measurement||22|
|Wire Harness Length||16.26 IN|
|WALKER PRODUCTS Warranty Information:90 days|