- The complete line of Enginetech Cylinder Repair Sleeves is available for all popular sizes and assorted lengths.
- Every Enginetech cylinder sleeve is carefully cast using the centrifugal casting method. Centrifugal casting assures that every sleeve is produced with a homogenous material resulting in a high quality product every time.
- Enginetech repair sleeves are designed and produced with a semi-finished ID that allows the machinist to remove at least 0.025" of material during the boring and honing process.
- Each repair sleeve is chamfered at the bottom OD edge for ease of installation into the engine block.
- Enginetech also offers popular High Performance (HP) cylinder sleeves. Our HP sleeves are centrifugally cast from a premium formula that yields higher hardness (293 BHN) and higher tensile strength (45000 PSI).
- Each Enginetech cylinder sleeve is individually packaged in it's own protective box and is wrapped in rust preventative paper for improved shelf life.
- For cylinder sleeves that meet a high standard of quality and value, along with excellent service and technical support, you need Enginetech.
|ENGINETECH Warranty Information:Stock / Standard Replacement Parts: 12 months / 12,000 miles; High Performance Parts: No WarrantyWarranty Details|