|Westar is very careful to manufacture the finest of products- great care is taken to be sure that their parts meet or exceed original equipment specifications in both fit and function.|
- All plants are ISO 9001 and TS169469 certified.
- Plants are equipped with new generation, state-of-the-art injection and transfer molding machines, as well as various endurance test machines, generating real-time stress on components.
- A highly qualified and trained team of engineers and technicians oversee production and quality control. A new Dynamic Testing Machine simulates the conditions mounts are subjected to during actual driving- this test is as close to live-engine testing as you can have in a laboratory.
- A well-equipped Research and Development department is constantly working on new developments, improved product designs, and process improvements in-house.
- Products pass through numerous quality checks- at incoming, during process, and at per-dispatch stage to eliminate defects.
|WESTAR Warranty Information:12 month/12,000 mile|