|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels
|Silver / Advantage; Ceramic; w/Hardware|
|ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Ceramic Brake Pads have a ceramic formulation that provides quiet, low dust braking power.
Features & Benefits:
- Basic shims, slots, and chamfers help to diminish noise, vibration, and braking harshness
- No curing or machining required, ready to be installed right out of the box
- Provides safe, reliable stopping power
Brake Pad Signs of Wear
- Chirping, grinding, or squeaking noises when braking
- Difficulty stopping the vehicle
- A low or sinking brake pedal
- Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation)
- Vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to replace all my brake parts when replacing my brake pads? No, but it is a good idea to inspect them for wear-out, cracking, leaking, etc.
- Do I have to replace my brake pads after a certain amount of time? No, but it is a good idea to inspect your brake pads at each tire rotation.
ACDelco breaks down their premium portfolio of Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts into three tiers: GM Original Equipment, ACDelco Gold, and ACDelco Silver.
|GM ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT
|GM Original Equipment parts are the true OE parts installed during production or validated by GM—designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and backed by General Motors.
|ACDELCO GOLD (PROFESSIONAL)
|ACDelco Gold parts are the high-quality alternative to OE parts, manufactured to meet GM expectations for fit, form, and function and backed by General Motors.
|ACDELCO SILVER (ADVANTAGE)
| ACDelco Silver parts are a quality high-value option for most makes and models, backed by General Motors.
Attention California Customers - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Friction Material Bonding Type||Bonded|
|Friction Material Composition||Ceramic|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad (IN)||0.67|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad (MM)||17.00|
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad (IN)||0.67|
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad (MM)||17.00|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Pad FMSI Number||7986|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 14D1081C, 19313746|