|Restore driving visibility with Dorman's high-quality headlamp assembly. They are durable against water, debris and road conditions. Plus, the replacement will match the vehicle's original design.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Plug and play - no Programming necessary
- Durable plastic protects against weather and road conditions
- Replacement of worn or damaged headlamp restores aesthetic appearance
Halogen vs Xenon/HID (High Intensity Discharge): To ensure your headlamp assembly will fit and function correctly on your vehicle, please ensure you purchase the same style as your original equipment.
- Halogen: Halogen bulbs are typically the least expensive and most common option on a vehicle. Halogen bulbs emit a yellowish light.
- Xenon/HID (High Intensity Discharge): Xenon, also known as HID (High Intensity Discharge), bulbs are brighter and longer lasting compared to Halogen. Xenon bulbs emit a white light.
- Tips for identifying your headlight type:
- Fog lights are often halogen even on vehicles with Xenon headlamps. If your headlamps are brighter and whiter than your fog lamps, you most likely have Xenon/HID headlamps.
- Xenon/HID headlamps typically take a couple seconds to fully illuminate. If you turn your headlamps on and you see an instant yellowish light, you likely have halogen headlamps. If the headlamps take a couple seconds to turn on and you see a white light, you likely have Xenon/HID headlamps.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Butadiene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Exterior Lamp Type||Driving/Headlights|
|Installation Hardware Included||No|
|Package Contents||1 Headlight Lens|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): F2TZ13008A|
|Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime|