Need a new headlight assembly that looks, fits and performs like the original, for less than going back to the dealership? This replacement headlight was reverse-engineered to match the stock headlight on specific vehicles. Features & Benefits:
- Seamless replacement - this headlight assembly was specifically designed to look and function like the original headlight on specific vehicles
- Excellent value - original equipment quality at a lower price
- Durable materials - rigid plastic protects against weather and road conditions
- Easy installation - built to match the exact original dimensions for proper fit
Halogen vs Xenon/HID (High Intensity Discharge)
To ensure your headlamp assembly will fit and function correctly on your vehicle, please ensure you purchase the same style as your original equipment.
Tips for identifying your headlight type:
- Halogen: Halogen bulbs are typically the least expensive and most common option on a vehicle. Halogen bulbs emit a yellowish light.
- Xenon/HID (High Intensity Discharge): Xenon, also known as HID (High Intensity Discharge), bulbs are brighter and longer lasting compared to Halogen. Xenon bulbs emit a white light.
- Fog lights are often halogen even on vehicles with Xenon headlamps. If your headlamps are brighter and whiter than your fog lamps, you most likely have Xenon/HID headlamps.
- Xenon/HID headlamps typically take a couple seconds to fully illuminate. If you turn your headlamps on and you see an instant yellowish light, you likely have halogen headlamps. If the headlamps take a couple seconds to turn on and you see a white light, you likely have Xenon/HID headlamps.
Attention California Customers - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): F2TZ13008A|