|AAE Reman products are a Best in Class product built to the strictest standards proven by over 26 years of success. AAE goes beyond OEM specifications, aiming to improve the performance of every part they produce.
- Core Inspection – Ensures every part is free from structural damage
- Disassembly – All individual components are inspected and all wearable components such as seals and bearings are replaced
- Cleaning - Restores housing back to original surface
- Component Prep - All hard components are reconditioned and meet precise measurements and finishes
- Assembly - Assembled by master craftsmen with years of specialized training including new o-rings and seal packs to ensure no cuts occur. All gears and bearings are properly lubricated.
- Quality Control - 100% of products are air and hydraulically vehicle simulated tested to ensure proper sealing, pressure, and that the unit is leak free.
- Final Part Prep - Painted with a high heat and element resistant paint for a showroom quality appearance
- Packaging - Ensures uniformity and security. Each part is internally packaged on an insert with a heavy duty plastic wrapping to provide stability during shipping
Steering Troubleshooting Guide
Power Steering Service Tips
Power Steering Fluid Recommendations
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 34110AA12, 34110AA131, 34110AA132, 34110FC010|
|AAE Warranty Information:24 months - Steering Gears and Rack & Pinions|
12 months - Power Steering Pumps and Steering Columns
No Warranty - FiltersWarranty Details