You can count on superior performance from new Airtex water pumps. Each pump is engineered to keep your engine cooling system in premium running condition and deliver maximum coolant flow and durability just like its OE counterpart. Airtex utilizes the same robotic assembly process for both OE and aftermarket pumps, maintaining the highest quality to help prevent engine overheating. And the automotive cooling system and water pump look-up tool on our website makes it easy to find the right part for your application.
Built to stringent OE specifications, pump features include:
- Precision-ground and permanently lubricated unitized bearing assemblies
- Unitized seals for exceptional protection against leakage and contamination
- Durable housings that feature precisely machined mounting surfaces for proper sealing
- The latest impeller upgrades engineered for maximum coolant flow
- Hubs that are pressed on with precision-guided tooling
In addition, each automotive water pump is 100% tested and quality guaranteed. All pumps are boxed with tri-lingual instructions, application-specific information sheets and necessary hardware to get the job done right.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): WP458|
|AIRTEX Warranty Information:Limited lifetime for electric fuel pumps, electric fuel pump assemblies and water pumps (non-commercial vehicles). Rest - 12 months/12,000 miles.|