|The MonroeŽ Gas-MagnumŽ truck shock absorber is designed for mid to full size, hard working pick-up trucks and vans. These units provide firm control without a harsh ride. With up to twice the fluid capacity of standard 1 inch bore shocks, MonroeŽ Gas-MagnumŽ truck shocks work more efficiently with less effort.Features|
- 1-3/8 inch Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1 inch bore units
- 2 inch Reserve Tube: More fluid for more consistent performance.
- 5/8 inch Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for longer service life.
- Special Seal: 'Self-lubricating' fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|Extended Length (in.)||14.625|
|Upper Mounting Description||Stem Mount - 2.3/8" Stem Length X 3/8"-16 Thread Pitch|
|Lower Mounting Description||Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8" Bushing ID X 1.5/16" Bushing OAL|
|Compressed Length (in.)||9.875|
|Travel Length (in.)||4.750|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Bumper Stop||Yes|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No|
|Dust Shield Material||Metal|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 3U2Z18125RA, 6C2Z18124A, 6C2Z18125A, 7C2Z18125D, 8C2Z18124A, 8C2Z18124B, 8C2Z18124C, 8C2Z18124D, 8C2Z18125A, 8C2Z18125B, 8C2Z18125C, 8C2Z18125D, F2UZ18124B, F2UZ18124D, F2UZ18125D, F4UZ18125C, F5UZ18124A, F5UZ18124B, F5UZ18125A, F7UZ18125AA, F7UZ18125AB, F8AZ18125BB|