|The MonroeŽ Gas-MagnumŽ truck shock absorber is designed for mid to full size, hard working pick-up trucks and vans. These units provide firm control without a harsh ride. With up to twice the fluid capacity of standard 1 inch bore shocks, MonroeŽ Gas-MagnumŽ truck shocks work more efficiently with less effort.Features|
- 1-3/8 inch Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1 inch bore units
- 2 inch Reserve Tube: More fluid for more consistent performance.
- 5/8 inch Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for longer service life.
- Special Seal: 'Self-lubricating' fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|Extended Length (in.)||13.375|
|Upper Mounting Description||Stem Mount - 2.3/8" Stem Length X 3/8"-16 Thread Pitch|
|Lower Mounting Description||Cross Pin Mount - Open Ended, 5/16" Hole ID (Both Ends) X 3" Pin Length (Hole Center to Center)|
|Compressed Length (in.)||8.875|
|Travel Length (in.)||4.500|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 3837028, 4039724, 4086418, 4131320, 4131321, 4131350, 4364771, 4364772, 4443467, 4443481, 4443484, 4447390, 4504317, 4740238, 4740239, 4740240, 4740241, 4740242, 4740243, 4740244, 4740245, 4740246, 4740247, 4740248, 4740249, 5011635AB, 5011635AC, 5011635AE, 5011636AC, 5011636AE, 5012335AC, 5016224AA, 5016226AB, 52038275, 52038295, 52039030, 52039319AB, 52039319AC, 52039382AC, 52039383AC, 52106310AB, 52106310AC, 52106310AD, 52106311AA, 52106311AB, 52106311AC, 52106312AB, 52106312AC, 52106314AC, 52106316AC, 52106320AB, 52106320AC|