|The Monro-MagnumŽ steering stabilizer stops vibration before it gets to the driver. It is ideally suited for trucks, vans, and 4-wheel drive vehicles. Monro-Magnum steering stabilizers increase control under all driving conditions. |
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Sintered Iron Piston: Stronger than traditional metals, enhances durability for long service life.
- 1/2" Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod for long service life.
- Micro-Cellular Gas Allows unit to be mounted horizontally.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
|Extended Length (in.)||17.375|
|Upper Mounting Description||Stem Mount - 2.3/8" Stem Length X 3/8"-16 Thread Pitch|
|Lower Mounting Description||Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8" Bushing ID X 1.5/16" Bushing OAL|
|Compressed Length (in.)||10.625|
|Travel Length (in.)||6.750|
|Compressed Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Bumper Stop||No|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 4975423, 4975424, J0940105|