|OSC 3443 Specifications|
|Condenser Core Type||Parallel Flow|
|Core Length (IN)||19 1/16|
|Core Length (MM)||410|
|Core Thickness (IN)||3/4|
|Core Thickness (MM)||16|
|Core Width (IN)||28 3/16|
|Core Width (MM)||606|
|Inlet Fitting Type||Block Fitting|
|Oil Cooler Included||No|
|Outlet Fitting Type||Block Fitting||
Features & Benefits
- Aluminum construction to ensure heat transfer efficiency and engineered to enhance A/C performance
- Premium quality materials and state of the art production methods
- Guaranteed superior performance and longer life
- First time drop in fit - no hassle installation
- Each unit is individually pressure tested for quality control
- Old Refrigerant must be removed from the system in accordance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Replace the A/C System O-Rings / Seals connected to the A/C Condenser to prevent a Refrigerant leak.
- If the new A/C Condenser does not have an integrated drier, replace the A/C Receiver Drier / Accumulator as well. After opening your A/C System, this part becomes saturated with moisture and needs to be replaced.
- After installing the new A/C Condenser, evacuate the system for at least 45 minutes to remove any moisture. Make sure it holds vacuum for at least 5 minutes. If it does not, you may have a leak in the system. Find the leaking component and repair or replace it.
- Recharge the system with the correct amount and type of Refrigerant as specified in your Owner's Manual.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 64509169772, 64509169791, 64539206297, 64539206300, 64539229022|
OSC Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime