|Open-wheel designs on modern vehicles leave brake parts, particularly rotors, more exposed to the elements. If a rotor is uncoated, corrosion and red rust begin to form immediately.
Raybestos Element3 Coated Rotors use a proprietary finishing technology to coat each rotor's entire surface, including the cooling vanes, to ensure optimal airflow and cooling. The full Grey Fusion 4.0™ coating helps resist corrosion and significantly delays rust-induced performance issues. Three years of field testing prove these rotors stand up to rain, salt and snow!
Raybestos Element3 Coated Rotors are ideal for drivers in rust-prone areas, including:
- The rust belt, where aggressive snow and ice melt chemicals accelerate corrosion
- Coastal regions with salt in the air and high humidity
- Developed from OE samples and made with G3000-qualified material, guaranteeing form, fit and function for dependable performance.
- Each rotor is fully coated with a proprietary Grey Fusion 4.0™ coating. This coating has been tested to meet or exceed salt-spray test regulation ASTM-B117, which exceeds original equipment requirements.
- Coated cooling vanes keeps the vanes clear of rust and corrosion for optimal airflow and cooling.
- Meet the SAE standard for tensile strength, providing structural integrity and a maximum service life.
- Non-directional ground finish gives you a product that is ready to install right out of the box
- Lateral runout of 0.004” or less and a thickness variation of less than 0.0005” ensures less pedal pulsation, less brake noise, and extended pad life.
- Mill balanced and 100% validated, leading to proper balance, minimized vibration, and quieter and smoother stopping
|Brake Rotor Casting Type||Vented|
|Brake Rotor Diameter, Outer (IN)||10.100|
|Brake Rotor Thickness, Discard (IN)||0.502|
|Brake Rotor Thickness, Nominal (IN)||0.550|
|Brake Rotor Type||Conventional|
|Center Hole Diameter, Maximum (IN)||2.543|
|Center Hole Diameter, Minimum (IN)||2.540|
|Performance Level||Standard Performance|
|Wheel Bolt Circle Diameter (IN)||4.250|
|Wheel Bolt Hole Diameter, Maximum (IN)||0.583|
|Wheel Bolt Hole Diameter, Minimum (IN)||0.575|
|Wheel Bolt Holes, Primary||5|
|Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not covered|