|Standard® is the premier professional engine management brand in the automotive aftermarket today. Standard leads the way in advanced automotive technology with more than 40,000 products for complete vehicle coverage.|
Features & Benefits:
- Offering a full line of the highest quality door lock actuators that deliver robust performance
- Professional actuator construction delivers what today's professionals need to get the job done right
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technician's needs
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails their products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, they maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Diagnosis Tips for Non-Operational Door Locks
- Door lock that functions with passenger-side switch but not driver-side? It's likely the driver-side switch. (To find a replacement, click on "Door Lock Switch" under the "Electrical-Switch & Relay" category.)
- Door lock that functions in only one direction? It's likely the door lock actuator or the wiring leading to it. You can remove your door panel to see if the actuator has seized or to inspect the wiring.
- All door locks function in only one direction? It's likely the door lock switch.
- None of the door locks work in either direction? Check for a blown fuse.
|Connector Gender||No Connector|
|Notes 2||Without Latch|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 22020256, 22049686, 22062740|