|Power Select Professional Grade 100% New Starter|
Technology in starting systems has advanced dramatically in automotive and powersports applications in recent years. The demand for starters that can provide reliable torque in any environmental condition increases each year. Automotive and powersports enthusiasts demand dependable starting power regardless of the conditions. Power Select Starters are designed to exceed the performance of the original starter in your vehicle or any remanufactured starter sold as a replacement.
Features & Benefits:
All products go through stringent validation processes before packaging and release to the market. Tests include:
- Consistent starting power with a high quality solenoid that properly engages the starter drive with the flywheel in your vehicle every time the ignition key is turned
- High standards for components like wiring, brushes, insulation, bearings and coatings for consistent performance in all environmental conditions
- High performance machining of the starter casing for ease of installation and solid joining of the starter housing and your vehicle's mounting surfaces
- Dynamic design, innovative technology, and easy to install.
- Power Select units incorporate many features to optimize wear resistance and deliver consistent performance, including OEM-Type Diodes on rectifier assemblies and welded diode to rectifier lead frame assembly
- Endurance Testing
- Humidity Testing
- Power Thermal Cycling
- Vibration Tests
- Salt Spray Tests
- Power Thermal Cycle Tested from -40°C to 200°C to meet minimum of 5000 cycles.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 17684, 233001S715, 233001S716, 233001S716R|
|POWER SELECT Warranty Information:12 months|