|ACDelco GM Original Equipment Brake Rotors deliver the performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Features & Benefits:
- Made with Ferritic Nitro-Carburizing technology are hardened and strengthened during an extended manufacturing process
- The cast iron rotor surface is bonded with nitrogen atoms under the intense heat of a giant, 1,040-degree oven. The additional atom layer provides an extra defensive barrier against the corrosive threat of water, salt, and even acid rain.
- Inspected for balance, helping with smooth brake operation and noise level
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function