|Red Powder Coated; Reman; Includes Bracket|
|Power Stop Powder Coated Performance Calipers are made specifically with the enthusiast in mind. These calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and look and perform great behind stock or custom wheels. The caliper and bracket are remanufactured in Power Stop's Chicago, IL facility and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating. All new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life.
Features & Benefits:
- Electrostatic high-heat powder coating helps to resist corrosion and extends the life of the calipers while giving your vehicle a performance look
- All calipers are 100% pressure tested and thoroughly inspected for quality and safety
- Includes all new bleeder screws, hardware & pins
- High temperature EPDM rubber for extended life
- Premium Silicone lubrication provides smoother operation
Attention California Customers - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium (Hexavalent compounds), Nickel and Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Arsenic and Chromium (Hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Caliper Casting Material||Cast Iron|
|Caliper Slides Included||Yes|
|Includes Abutment Clips||Yes|
|Includes Anti-Rattle Spring||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Piston 1 Diameter (IN)||2.130|
|Piston 1 Diameter (mm)||54.10|