|Raybestos® R-Line rotors are the safe and dependable solution for everyday driving conditions.
- Developed from OE samples and made with G3000-qualified material to ensure proper form, fit and function for dependable performance.
- Meet the SAE standard for tensile strength, providing structural integrity and a maximum service life.
- Non-directional ground finish gives you a product that is ready to install right out of the box
- Lateral runout of 0.004” or less and a thickness variation of less than 0.0005” ensures less pedal pulsation, less brake noise, and extended pad life.
- Mill balanced and 100% validated, leading to proper balance, minimized vibration, and quieter and smoother stopping.
|Center Hole Diameter, Minimum (MM)||69.000|
|Height, Overall (MM)||36.220|
|Rotor Braking Surface Machining Type||Uniform|
|Rotor Casting Type||Solid|
|Rotor Diameter, Inner (MM)||214.000|
|Rotor Diameter, Outer (MM)||302.000|
|Rotor Thickness, Discard (MM)||8.400|
|Rotor Thickness, Nominal (MM)||10.000|
|Wheel Bolt Circle Diameter (MM)||114.000|
|Wheel Bolt Hole Diameter, Maximum (MM)||13.100|
|Wheel Bolt Holes, Primary||5|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 4615A125, 4615A168|
|Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not covered|