|REIN PSH0105R Specifications|
|Installation Hardware Included||Yes||
- Manufactured with premium ContiTech hose which offers maximum protection from premature failures.
- Designed as direct-fit replacements to ensure trouble-free proper installation.
- Complete with hardware and seals when necessary for installation to save installation time and additional costs.
- Replacing both pressure and return hoses together ensures optimal performance and safety levels.
- Replace all power steering hoses at the same time, to prevent system contamination
- Completely flush the system with an OE approved Power Steering Fluid prior to installation (the correct type of fluid is noted on the reservoir cap or in your owner's manual). Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure
- Install the replacement hose in reverse order of how it was removed, making sure to install any included o-rings. Lubricate the o-rings with Silicone Grease and carefully install them, to prevent damage. Make sure the hose is not touching or rubbing against any components that vibrate or give off heat
- Consider installing a Power Steering Filter on the Power Steering Return Hose to prevent system contamination and extend the life of the power steering components
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 32411138416, 32411139797, 32411140884, 32411140885, 32411141714|
REIN Warranty Information:24 Months, 24,000 Miles