|TYC's Commitment to Quality
- Design: All TYC products are meticulously designed using the most advanced simulation software and tooling development technology.
- Processes: The latest technologies are used in the creation of all TYC products.
- Vehicle Test Fit: Prototypes are created and mounted onto a vehicle. Any adjustment needed is made prior to market release to ensure drop-in, hassle-free installation.
- Accelerated Fatigue Test: An array of tests is conducted to assure top-notch quality products. Fatigue tests, such as abrasion, humidity, rain, salt spray, and vibration are applied to meet or exceed DOT/SAE and industry standards.
- Pump design improves the flow rate over the original to ensure sufficient fuel overcomes the resistance that may be present in older vehicles' fuel delivery tubes.
- Full individual testing for functionality before leaving the factory
- Exhaustive testing that includes SAE 1537 compliance, which considers durability, noise, and simulated contaminated fuel with granules.
Fuel Pump Replacement: Do it right the first time!
Prior to Replacing Pump, check:
- Fuel Pump Fuse(s)
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Voltage at the Pump - test for bad wiring
- Voltage drop test - corroded connector, bad wiring
- Fuel System Pressure - test for pump pressure being outside accepted range
When Replacing Pump, also:
- Replace the Fuel Filter
- Replace the Fuel Strainer
- Clean / Flush Tank
- Refill with fresh, uncontaminated fuel
Not All Fuel Pumps Are Created Equal!
Learn the difference between the high quality fuel pumps that RockAuto carries, versus the remarkably cheap, low quality fuel pumps offered by some competitors in the marketplace. |
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): XS2Z9H307CA|