|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels
|Element3; Hybrid Technology|
|The future of braking is already here. With Raybestos EHT™ Enhanced Hybrid Technology formulations, you get the best attributes of ceramic and semi-metallic all in one pad. Drivers looking for top-of-the-line braking technology with unprecedented braking control and stopping power should look no further than EHT formulations.
Features & Benefits:
- Increased stopping power during aggressive braking
- Improved pad wear and durability
- Five layered shims promote quiet stopping in a wide variety of temperature ranges
- Electronic wear sensors included where applicable
- Abutment clips, piston clips, spreader springs and anti-rattle clips all included where applicable
Raybestos performed more than one million miles of on-road testing on Enhanced Hybrid Technology formulations. These tests were conducted across Domestic, Import, Light Truck and Fleet applications. These tests resulted in a brake pad with:
- 20 to 25 percent improved stopping power
- 35 percent wear reduction
- Reduced Noise
Attention California Customers - Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including silica, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 68163822AA, 68163822AB, PGD1647C|
|Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Normal/uneven wear is not covered|