Ultra-Power products come from a variety of sources including re-packaged, well-known brands and ISO/TSO/QS certified overseas factories. They share some of the same suppliers as the big brands do but keep costs low to pass the savings on to you.
Ultra-Power ABS Sensors Typically Feature:
- Plug and Play design for direct replacement and ease of installation
- Sealed wire connections for corrosion resistance
- Shielded wire harness for added protection from the elements and to reduce electrical noise and signal interference
- Hall sensors that detect forward and backward movement for more accurate readings
Symptoms of a Failing Speed Sensor vs. ABS Wheel Speed Sensor
Some vehicles may use the same part for both a Speed Sensor and an ABS Wheel Speed Sensor, while others may use two different parts. These parts serve different systems of the vehicle and may fail for different reasons - it is important to replace the proper sensor to fix the underlying issue.
The Speed Sensor(s) measure rotational speed of the transmission shafts. Common failure symptoms include:
Located in 'Electrical'
- Erratic Speedometer Behavior
- Harsh or Improper Shifting
- Loss of Cruise Control
- Surging or Hesitation
- Check Engine Light On
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|ABS WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) sensor monitors wheel speed. Common failure symptoms include:
Located in 'Brake & Wheel Hub'
- ABS Light On
- Brake Pulsing
- No / Erratic Traction or Stability Control
- No / Erratic ABS Operation
- Braking Without Pedal Contact
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 15176996|
|ULTRA-POWER Warranty Information:12 Months|