ACDelco Advantage Coated Brake Rotors provide reliable braking power. Their robotic-applied, baked-on coating helps prevent brake pulsation, helps prevent the rotor from seizing to the hub, and provides excellent rust prevention against harsh environmental elements such as rain, snow, and corrosive road sprays. They feature a non-directional ground finish that helps increase brake pad life and minimizes thickness variation. They are also ready to be installed right out of the box, with no machining required. These dependable rotors offer quality at an economical price.
Features and Benefits:
- Each rotor is fully coated with an anti-corrosion coating that helps prevent brake pulsation and protects the rotor from harsh environmental elements
- Manufactured with multiple alloys for optimum heat dissipation and performance
- Mill-balanced for proper rotor function; no extra weights needed
- Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness
- Rounded radius for added strength