|DuraGo® is the professional’s preferred choice for quality, safety and service in premium brake rotors and drums. Each DuraGo® part is engineered to meet all requirements of fit, form and function. To ensure quality, multiple vane configurations and castings engineered to SAEJ431 metallurgical standards are used.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-Stage quality control process to ensure parts meet dimensional and weight specifications.
- Manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified facilities.
- Core technology includes resin, cold and oil sand cores. Detailed cores allow for tighter tolerances and cleaner castings.
- 100% tested metallurgy – Castings engineered to exact metallurgical standards for consistent quality, strength & performance.
- Computerized machining results in tight tolerance controls.
|Discard Thickness (IN)||0.33|
|Discard Thickness (MM)||8.4|
|Nominal Thickness (in)||0.39|
|Nominal Thickness (mm)||10|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (MM)||114.3|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (IN)||4.5|
|Bolt Hole Quantity||5|
|Outside Diameter (in)||11.89|
|Outside Diameter (mm)||302|
|ABS Sensor Ring Included||No|
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor||Solid|
|Bolt Hole Diameter (In)||0.49|
|Bolt Hole Diameter (MM)||12.5|
|Center Bore Diameter (IN)||2.72|
|Center Bore Diameter (MM)||69|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 4615A125, 4615A168|
|DURAGO Warranty Information:12 months/12,000 miles|