|Blower Motors may vary slightly from original in size or connector style. These differences should not affect function or fitment.
As a manufacturer in blower motors, Four Seasons' Unimotor manufacturing facility has the ability to identify known flaws and engineer/manufacturer a solution. Extensive quality control inspections ensure all engineering and quality requirements are met to ensure a superior quality and cost-effective product. Four Seasons' commitment to continuous improvement shows with their TS16949 and ISO 14001 certifications. Each unit is 100% tested for functional performance and operational noise, before ever going out the door.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated Cooling for Motors and PWM Controllers
- Self-Contained and Fully Programmable PWM
- Hermetically Sealed Electronics
- Incorporated Stall Protection
- Reverse, over and Under Current and Voltage Protection
- Thermally Protected Electronics
- Long Life Brushes and Bearings
- Temperature tested to operate in -104F to 176F
Do you need to replace the blower motor resistor instead?
|Terminal Type||2 Lead Wires|
|Cage Wheel Included||w/o Wheel|
|Mount Type||OE Mount|
|New or Reman||New|
|Number of Terminals||Connector not Included|
|Wheel Dia. IN||Yes|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19189152, 3502998, 3744953, 4114049, 4131479, 4163760, 4186886, 4186986, 4186996, 4361056, 4361059, 4443102, 4494307, 4494308, 4638058, 4638064, 5212355, 55036328, 56000173, 56002521, 56002857, 56002858, 88918637, 8956000173|
|Warranty Information:12 Months / 12,000 Miles|