More Information for FOUR SEASONS 33235
FOUR SEASONS 33235
|FOUR SEASONS 33235 Specifications|
|Connector B Type||Male Insert O-ring|
|Connector Type||Male Insert O-ring|
|Desiccant Replaceable||Not Replaceable|
|Dimensions (IN) - Body Diameter||3.500 in|
|Dimensions (IN) - Body Length||7.000 in|
|Dimensions (IN) - Inlet||0.375 in|
|Dimensions (IN) - Inlet Filter Fitting Thread Diameter||0.625 in|
|Dimensions (IN) - Inlet Fitting Diameter||0.375 in|
|Dimensions (IN) - Inlet Fraction||3/8 in|
|Dimensions (IN) - Outlet||0.500 in|
|Dimensions (MM) - Diameter||88.900 MM|
|Dimensions (MM) - Inlet||9.525 MM|
|Dimensions (MM) - Length||177.800 MM|
|Gasket / Seals?||Included|
|In Line Filter Material||Desiccant|
|In Line Filter Outlet Fitting Type||Male|
|Inlet Filter Fitting Type||Male|
|Inlet Fitting Type||Male Insert O-ring|
|Meets / Exceeds OEM?||Yes|
|Moisture Indicator Window||No|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Not Included|
|O-Ring A Number/Desc|| / Green O-Ring|
|O-Ring A Quantity||2|
|Outlet Fitting Type||Male Insert O-ring|
|Overall Dimensions (IN) - Depth||7.000 in|
|P. R. V.?||Yes|
|Service Port?||w/o Service Port|
|Style||Steel Filter Drier|
|Switch Port?||w/o Switch Port|
|Type||Washer Not Included||
As a manufacturer in accumulators and filter driers, Four Seasons offers quality units manufactured in a ISO/TS16949 and ISO14001 certified facility. State-of-the-art production equipment including robotic welding and automated CNC machining, ensure product integrity and quality. The use of high quality materials allow for a longer lasting performance customers can rely on.
Features & Benefits
- Precision Machined Fittings for Easy Installation and Proper Fit and Function
- High Quality Welds Ensure Durable, Leak Free Design
- Heat Sealed Desiccant Bag to Provide Proper Placement
- Compatible with both R12 and R134a refrigerants meets or exceeds OE specifications
Replacing the accumulator / filter drier is an essential part of doing the job right.
- The accumulator / filter drier acts as a filter by removing moisture and contaminates from the air conditioning system. Such contaminates cannot be removed by flushing, therefore replacing the accumulator / filter drier is essential.
- The absorption of moisture in the system is done through the use of a desiccant bag. A leaking or "open" system can cause the bag to become saturated within a few hours after being exposed to the atmosphere making the accumulator / filter drier ineffective.
- Replacement of the accumulator / filter drier is required to validate compressor warranty and must be replaced anytime the system is serviced.
Attention California Customers - WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19188546, 4773765, 56001665, 88919355, 8956001665|
Warranty Information:120 Days