More Information for FOUR SEASONS 55502
FOUR SEASONS 55502
|FOUR SEASONS 55502 Specifications|
|Discharge End Type||Block|
|Gasket or Seal Included||Included|
|Liquid Line Style||Block|
|Material||Aluminum / Rubber|
|O-Ring A Number/Desc|| / Green O-Ring|
|O-Ring A Quantity||1|
|O-Ring B Number/Desc|| / Green O-Ring|
|O-Ring B Quantity||2|
|O-Ring C Number/Desc|| / Filter Drier Flange Port Gasket|
|O-Ring C Quantity||1|
|O-Ring D Number/Desc|| / Condenser Block Fitting Port Gasket|
|O-Ring D Quantity||1|
|Orifice Tube?||Not Included|
|Service Port?||w/o Service Port|
|Style||Hose Assy /Discharge, Liquid|
|Suction End Size||No. 8|
|Suction End Style||Block|
|Suction End Type||Block|
|Switch Port Quantity||1|
|Switch Port Size||3/8" - 24|
|Switch Service Port||w/ Switch Port|
|System Pressure||High Pressure|
|Type||Discharge & Liquid Line||
As a manufacturer in hose assemblies, Four Seasons' capabilities extend past just putting a part in a box. Through modern manufacturing and advanced production equipment, they meet both customer's quality and delivery expectations. Each unit is 100% inspected to ensure bend pipe consistency is maintained through a highly precise CNC bending machine.
Hose assemblies play an important role in A/C system performance by carrying refrigerant and lubrication from one component to another. Poor manufacturing could lead to restricted refrigerant and oil flow to the compressor, resulting in catastrophic system failure.
- Barrier Hose: Meets OE specifications
- Tubing: Meets OE wall thickness and specifications fitting tube design
- Pad Block Fittings: Designed to match OE
- Orifice Tube: Meets OE specification in fit, form, design and function
- Welds and Connections: Same design as OE with no refrigerant flow restrictions
- Ferrule Crimp: Exceeds OE tensile test requirements
- Muffler: Wall thickness meets OE specification, burst pressure exceeded OE requirements
- O-Ring & Seals: Includes all necessary o-ring, seals including charge port fittings
- Brackets: All fixed brackets are included on hose assembly
A/C Refrigerant Lines
The Discharge Line carries High Pressure Gas between the Compressor and Condenser
The Suction Line carries Low Pressure Gas from the Evaporator to the Compressor (sometimes through an Accumulator).
The Liquid Line carries High Pressure Liquid from the Condenser to the Evaporator (often through an Expansion Device).
Some assemblies combine two or all three lines together.
A/C System Repair Toolbox
Attention California Customers - WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 19191470, 3848102, 3848736, 3848944, 3849621, 4462333, 4637325, 4773382|
Warranty Information:120 Days