More Information for GATES 352803
|GATES 352803 Specifications|
|End 1 Diameter (MM)||16|
|End 1 Type||Male O-Ring|
|End 2 Diameter (IN)||.375|
|End 2 Type||I.D. Hose|
|Gates extensive field examination and testing assure proper fit. Designed for passenger cars and light trucks. General instructions are packed with every assembly.|
- Where pictured, comes complete with factory-installed, pre-bent zinc-dichromate plated end fittings, brackets, sensor ports, sheathing, bushings and grommets.
- Exceeds SAE J2050 performance requirements.
- Replace all power steering hoses at the same time, to prevent system contamination
- Completely flush the system with an OE approved Power Steering Fluid prior to installation (the correct type of fluid is noted on the reservoir cap or in your owner's manual). Flushing the system is critical to prevent system contamination and failure
- Install the replacement hose in reverse order of how it was removed, making sure to install any included o-rings. Lubricate the o-rings with Silicone Grease and carefully install them, to prevent damage. Make sure the hose is not touching or rubbing against any components that vibrate or give off heat
- Consider installing a Power Steering Filter on the Power Steering Return Hose to prevent system contamination and extend the life of the power steering components
Attention California Customers - WARNING: Using this product can expose you to 1,3-Butadiene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling. (18)
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 7C3Z3A713E|