|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels
|ACDelco Professional Ceramic Brake Pads are engineered to help resist corrosion and premature wear and are the ideal high-quality aftermarket replacement for your GM and non-GM vehicle. Independently tested using SAE J2784 standards, these pads deliver the fit, form and function you expect from ACDelco. Their durable ceramic formulation uses less metal, providing high-quality braking power in a quiet and low-dusting package.
Features & Benefits:
- Friction material is integrally molded to the backing plate for bond integrity
- Premium shims, slots and chamfers help to diminish noise, vibration and braking harshness
- Stamped backing plate allows for proper pad movement within the caliper assembly, reducing noise, brake pulsation and helps to protect against premature wear
- Tested to SAE J2784 for braking effectiveness
- Ready to be installed right out of the box – no curing required
ACDelco breaks down their premium portfolio of Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts into three tiers: GM Original Equipment, ACDelco Gold, and ACDelco Silver.
|GM ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT
|GM Original Equipment parts are the true OE parts installed during production or validated by GM—designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and backed by General Motors.
|ACDELCO GOLD (PROFESSIONAL)
|ACDelco Gold parts are the high-quality alternative to OE parts, manufactured to meet GM expectations for fit, form, and function and backed by General Motors.
|ACDELCO SILVER (ADVANTAGE)
| ACDelco Silver parts are a quality high-value option for most makes and models, backed by General Motors.
Attention California Customers - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Friction Material Bonding Type||Bonded|
|Friction Material Composition||Ceramic|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad (IN)||0.66|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad (MM)||16.70|
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad (IN)||0.66|
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad (MM)||16.70|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Pad FMSI Number||7987|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19142851|