|Pads & Shoes are sold as sets. Quantity of one (1) is for both wheels
|Gold / Professional; Ceramic|
|ACDelco Gold (Professional) Ceramic Brake Pads are engineered to help resist corrosion and premature wear and are the ideal high-quality aftermarket replacement for many vehicles on the road today. Independently tested using SAE J2784 standards, these pads deliver the fit, form and function you expect from ACDelco. Their durable ceramic formulation uses less metal, providing high-quality braking power in a quiet and low-dusting package.
Features & Benefits:
- Tested using AMP3 standard utilizing SAE J2784 for braking effectiveness, along with Noise/Vibration/Harshness (NVH) and durability/wear testing for quality
- Friction material is integrally molded to the backing plate for bond integrity
- Premium shims, slots and chamfers help to diminish noise, vibration and braking harshness
- Stamped backing plate allows for proper pad movement within the caliper assembly, reducing noise, brake pulsation and helps to protect against premature wear
- Tested to SAE J2784 for braking effectiveness
- Ready to be installed right out of the box – no curing required
Brake Pad Signs of Wear
- Chirping, grinding, or squeaking noises when braking
- Difficulty stopping the vehicle
- A low or sinking brake pedal
- Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation)
- Vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to replace all my brake parts when replacing my brake pads? No, but it is a good idea to inspect them for wear-out, cracking, leaking, etc.
- Do I have to replace my brake pads after a certain amount of time? No, but it is a good idea to inspect your brake pads at each tire rotation.
ACDelco breaks down their premium portfolio of Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts into three tiers: GM Original Equipment, ACDelco Gold, and ACDelco Silver.
|GM ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT
|GM Original Equipment parts are the true OE parts installed during production or validated by GM—designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and backed by General Motors.
|ACDELCO GOLD (PROFESSIONAL)
|ACDelco Gold parts are the high-quality alternative to OE parts, manufactured to meet GM expectations for fit, form, and function and backed by General Motors.
|ACDELCO SILVER (ADVANTAGE)
| ACDelco Silver parts are a quality high-value option for most makes and models, backed by General Motors.
Attention California Customers - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad (IN)||0.67|
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad (IN)||0.67|
|Friction Material Thickness Inner Pad (MM)||17.00|
|Friction Material Thickness Outer Pad (MM)||17.00|
|Pad FMSI Number||7986|
|Friction Material Bonding Type||Bonded|
|Friction Material Composition||Ceramic|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19142850|