More Information for ACDELCO 503196
|ACDELCO 503196 Specifications
|Coil Spring Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Gold; Premium Gas Charged Strut
ACDelco Premium Gas-Charged Shocks and Struts With RoadResponse™
If your original Shock / Strut
is surrounded by a Coil Spring
, replacing just the bare cartridge may require a Coil Spring Compressor
to safely remove and reuse the spring and mount (not included) from your original assembly.
- Special motion-sensing valving, which helps respond to changing road conditions, provide a more comfortable ride during normal road conditions and improve handling under extreme road conditions
- Speed-sensitive damping automatically adjusts for improved performance throughout the entire range of motion
- Valve design performance that is not dependent on ride height, which reduces the potentially negative effects of vehicle loads or weak spring conditions
- Most applications incorporate a bulged tube design which enhances cooling and provides more consistent dampening control
- Application-specific gas charge enhances vehicle comfort and performance
ACDelco breaks down their premium portfolio of Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts into two tiers: GM Original Equipment and ACDelco Gold.
|GM ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT
|GM Original Equipment parts are the true OE parts installed during production or validated by GM—designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and backed by General Motors.
|ACDELCO GOLD (PROFESSIONAL)
|ACDelco Gold parts are the high-quality alternative to OE parts, manufactured to meet GM expectations for fit, form, and function and backed by General Motors.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 88945676
Warranty Information:Limited Lifetime as long as original purchaser owns vehicle.Warranty Details