|WVE 1T1001 Specifications|
Thermistor performance is key to proper temperature sensor operation. But on some OE-style temp sensors, the thermistor is encased in plastic and the life of the component can be shortened during the manufacturing process when excessively-hot material is injected into the housing.
WVE engineers solved the reliability issue by encasing the thermistor in thermal transfer paste formulated to transfer heat. The thermistor is attached to the connector housing using resistance welding, placed into a brass housing, and then the full assembly is crimp sealed to avoid thermal damage.
- Sealed housing to protect from elements
- Sheathing to protect wires (where applicable)
- Wires and probe length match OE
- Mounting clip(s) included (where applicable)
- WVE's connectors are keyed to match OE
- Direct OE replacement
- Longer component life
- Performs as well as or better than OE
- Proper alignment, positioning and spacing for faster and easier installation
Attention California Customers - WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
|OEM / Interchange Numbers: 04671065, 19022000, 21203AA030, 3485082012, 4671065, 8342016020, 8342087703, 88924783, 8942474370, 8942474371, 94247437, 9465032500, 9465032510, 9465032520, 94847362, 96067371, B5411851X, F32Z10884A, F4BZ10884A, JE151851X, KK3701851X, KL011851X, M04671065, MD091056|
Warranty Information:3 Years/36,000 Miles