|Features & Benefits:|
- Patented multi-lobe seal offers improved leak protection and long life
- Self-cleaning piston assembly delivers smooth operation and consistent performance
- Superior seals keep lift support fluids and gases contained within the strut components, resulting in extended product life
- Chrome rod increases rust and corrosion resistance for a higher quality, longer lasting, lift support
- Rubber O-ring piston seal for controlled lift
- Heavy gauge steel pressure tube provides long life
- Polytetrafluroethylene (PTFE) backup ring gives enhanced performance
ACDelco breaks down their premium portfolio of Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts into three tiers: GM Original Equipment, ACDelco Gold, and ACDelco Silver.
|GM ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT
|GM Original Equipment parts are the true OE parts installed during production or validated by GM—designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and backed by General Motors.
|ACDELCO GOLD (PROFESSIONAL)
|ACDelco Gold parts are the high-quality alternative to OE parts, manufactured to meet GM expectations for fit, form, and function and backed by General Motors.
|ACDELCO SILVER (ADVANTAGE)
| ACDelco Silver parts are a quality high-value option for most makes and models, backed by General Motors.
|Compressed Length||9.8 IN|
|Outer Cylinder Color||Black|
|Inner Shaft Diameter||0.315 IN|
|Maximum Force||130 LB|
|Inner Shaft Diameter||8.000|
|Outer Cylinder Diameter||19.00|
|Fully Open Length||15.3 IN|
|Outer Cylinder Diameter||0.748 IN|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 12333241|