Guaranteed to deliver quick starts, good fuel economy and smooth acceleration.
The copper core increases the rate of heat conduction in the spark plug tip
and improves resistance to all types of fouling.
- Copper-glass seal bonds insulator, terminal post center electrode together;
assures full required voltage at spark gap; gas-tight seal (100% leak proof)
- Multi-rib insulator reduces danger of "flash-over"
- One-piece terminal post adds strength
- Resistor reduces radio frequency interference (RFI) and electrode erosion
- Cold-formed steel shell precision rolled threads
- Full copper core electrode provides better performance in all conditions
Spark Plug Type Performance Differences
How to Install Autolite Spark Plugs
Spark Plug Types
Spark Plug Firing Tips Tech Info