|Includes Tank Seal, Wiring Harness, Strainer, Isolator, Rubber Sleeve and Clamps|
Carter Fuel replacement Electric Pumps consistently deliver fuel at the precise pressure and flow rate the vehicle demands.
Fuel Pump Replacement: Do it right the first time!
Prior to Replacing Pump, check:
- Fuel Pump Fuse(s)
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Voltage at the Pump - test for bad wiring
- Voltage drop test - corroded connector, bad wiring
- Fuel System Pressure - test for pump pressure being outside accepted range
When Replacing Pump, also:
- Replace the Fuel Filter
- Replace the Fuel Strainer
- Clean / Flush Tank
- Refill with fresh, uncontaminated fuel
Not All Fuel Pumps Are Created Equal!
Learn the difference between the high quality fuel pumps that RockAuto carries, versus the remarkably cheap, low quality fuel pumps offered by some competitors in the marketplace. |
|Pump Placement||In Tank|
|Fuel Pump Flow Rating||60 GP|
|Maximum Pump Pressure||60 PSI|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): F8RZ9H307BB|
|CARTER Warranty Information:12 months: Carter Mechanical Fuel Pumps, Carter Fuel System Accessories. Limited Lifetime: Carter Electric Fuel Pumps and Assemblies.Warranty Details|