|10PA15L Compressor Assembly|
Compressors are the heart of the air conditioning system, responsible for pumping refrigerant throughout your automobile's A/C system. That is why at UAC, they take the utmost care when engineering new compressors. UAC compressors are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the standards of the Original Equipment part being replaced.
- 100% new components, nothing used or refurbished
- Performance and Environmentally validated
- Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR) seals included throughout just like the Original Equipment Manufacturer uses. These high quality seals are compatible with older and newer refrigerant types.
- Each compressor is loaded with PAG oil to prevent rust of internal components, oxidization, and ensure proper lubrication (please measure appropriate oil requirements for your specific A/C system).
- Temperature protection and insulation to ensure lifetime durability
- Compatible with R134a or R1234YF oil
- UAC compressors are tested to ensure performance and subjected to extremely harsh environments to make sure they will last.
Should I also replace my condenser?
Vehicle manufacturers recommend that the condenser be replaced whenever the compressor is replaced. While older Tube & Fin style condensers can technically be flushed, metal shards from a failed compressor can get lodged in the cylindrical tubes and restrict refrigerant flow, diminishing the heat transfer capabilities of the condenser and A/C system. Newer style, mini-tube condensers cannot be flushed and should always be replaced along with the compressor.
Compressor Installation Information (Please Read Before Installation)
|Clutch Diameter (mm)||130|
|Control Valve (Y/ N)||N|
|Gauge Line (mm)||69|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 883200401084, 8832035550, 883203555084|
|UAC Warranty Information:12 months. IMPORTANT A/C COMPRESSOR WARRANTY NOTE: In order to ensure that proper warranty credit is issued if needed, the compressor installation instructions must be adhered to. All compressors returned for defect must show proof of purchase of an A/C Orifice Tube (or A/C Expansion Valve), A/C Receiver Drier/Accumulator, and A/C System Flush or a Work Order showing the purchase of these items and that the system was flushed.|