- Robotic Laser Weld - Ensures proper fit
- Porous PTFE Filter - Allows atmospheric oxygen to enter the sensor without permitting water or engine contaminants to seep into the casing.
- Double Protection Cover - Maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning.
- Stainless Steel Housing - Resists corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body and maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing fuel consumption and harmful emissions
- Aluminum-Oxide Trap Layer - Keeps silicone and lead outside the ceramic elient through DENSO's exclusive design, preventing damage to the platinum electrode.
Common O2 Sensor Locations, Service Intervals, & Helpful Links:
|Wire Harness Length||29.13 IN|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
|Thread Diameter||0.708 IN|
|Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): BP3A18861, BP3A188619U, BP4X18861A, BP4X18861A9U, BPE818861, BPE818861A, BPE818861A9U|
|Warranty Information:30 Days|